Across the course of our school day the College Library spaces will be dedicated to a range of reading experiences, including:
- Independant reading.
- Group audiobook listening circle.
- Book readings (Read aloud by a teacher/member of staff).
- Digital Library access workshops.
- Rise and Read – breakfast book club.
- Personal Shopper Sessions – book a time with a Library staff member to find a new book.
In addition, we will also work to profile Australia Reads and our experiences via the College social media accounts.