The new Queensland Senior Physical Education syllabus affects all aspects of teaching and learning, featuring new teaching content, new course structure and a new approach to assessment. As EPAA Secondary Publisher of the Year 2017, 2018 and 2019, Oxford University Press is committed to helping teachers and students in Queensland reach their full potential. Physical Education for Queensland provides in-depth and complete coverage of the new syllabus in a format that offers complete support for teachers and their students. This comprehensively updated edition now has two-volumes covering Units 1 & 2 (Book 1), and Units 3 & 4 (Book 2).
- The Physical Education toolkit: a stand-alone reference section that explains the structure of the syllabus, supports the acquisition of key skills and provides practical tips for success in Physical Education
- Learning pathways mapped clearly and directly to the syllabus to ensure complete coverage
- Engaging content, including media articles, case studies and practicals, brings the syllabus to life
- Assessment support and resources, including exam preparation and practice
- Key subject matter coverage presented using clear, concise language, supported by engaging visual elements and sequenced to scaffold student learning
- Differentiated teaching supported by a range of appropriately levelled questions and activities included for each section
- Inquiry learning and critical thinking approaches clearly modelled throughout
- Additional digital learning resources included to support both teachers and students.
Published by: Oxford University Press ANZ